Interval Orchestra Chair
What makes the Orchestra Chair different?
Entirely customizable, the Orchestra Chair is made with high quality foam, and is completely adjustable to each individual musician.
Specifically Designed for the Musician
The Concert Design Orchestra Chair is specifically made for musicians with comfortable foam, adjustable seat height, and slope, and adjustable back. Our chairs provide comfort that will last hours for all your practice and performance needs.
- Seat- Our seats are able to slope forward or backward depending on what is most comfortable for you, and can be adjusted up or down quietly with the levers attached to the seat.
There are four backs available for the Orchestra Chair
- Straight- Fits the average musician
- Straight Tall- Puts the back cushion higher up
- 2” Bend- Brings the cushion forward on the seat
- 4” Bend- Brings the cushion further forward on the seat
- Additionally, the backs are able to be adjusted up or down, forward or backward, and are able to tilt forward or backward depending on the musician’s specific needs.
- If you would like to inquire about any custom designs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to discuss your wants and needs.