Harpcello Performance Chair
What makes the Harpcello Performance Chair different?
Entirely customizable, the Conductor’s Chair is made with high quality foam, and is completely adjustable to each individual musician. Furthermore we understand that a harp player could be lifting a heavy instrument, putting strain on the body if not given the proper support.
The Concert Design Harpcello Performance Chair is specifically made for musicians with comfortable foam, adjustable seat height, and slope, and adjustable back. Our chairs provide comfort that will last hours for all your practice and performance needs.
- Seat- Our seats are able to slope forward or backward depending on what is most comfortable for you, and can be adjusted up or down quietly with the levers attached to the seat.
There are four backs available for the Harpcello Performance Chair.
- Straight- Fits the average musician
- Straight Tall- Puts the back cushion higher up
- 2” Bend- Brings the cushion forward on the seat
- 4” Bend- Brings the cushion further forward on the seat
- Additionally, the backs are able to be adjusted up or down, forward or backward, and are able to tilt forward or backward depending on the musician’s specific needs.
- If you would like to inquire about any custom designs, please email us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to discuss your wants and needs