What makes the Conductor’s Chair different?
Entirely customizable, the Conductor’s Chair is made with high quality foam, and is completely adjustable to each individual musician.
The Concert Design Conductor’s Chair is specifically made for musicians with comfortable foam, adjustable seat height, and slope, and adjustable back. Our chairs provide comfort that will last hours for all your practice and performance needs.
- Seat- Our seats are able to slope forward or backward depending on what is most comfortable for you, and can be adjusted up or down quietly with the levers attached to the seat.
There are four backs available for the Conductor’s Chair
- Straight- Fits the average musician
- Straight Tall- Puts the back cushion higher up
- 2” Bend- Brings the cushion forward on the seat
- 4” Bend- Brings the cushion further forward on the seat
- Additionally, the backs are able to be adjusted up or down, forward or backward, and are able to tilt forward or backward depending on the musician’s specific needs.
- If you would like to inquire about any custom designs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to discuss your wants and needs.