C4 ‘gig’ basso (swivel)
the stackable orchestra
4 leg run-out bass stool
made of lightweight aluminum
complements the ‘concert’ and ‘timpani’ basso
Concert Design first to provide multi-adjustable ergonomic bass stools
and performance chairs for all musicians, orchestra and symphony bass sections.
NOTE:The seat is raised with spacers as shown. Three reasons are that chair parts compatibility of the plate into which the back support slides (under the seat) conflicted with the swivel plate, and also, the knob for securing and adjusting the back support conflicted with the swivel plate. Both these reasons prevented the stool from swivelling properly.
Third reason is the swivel plate was extremely difficult to attach to the frame of the stool given the seat mounting holes already in place and close to the bend at the top of frame.
* 2″ vertical adjustment
* 2″ horizontal by means of a knob under the seat
* additional straight tall, straight, 2″, or 4″ back bar
$150USD optional back-support with your choice of back bar
$45USD additional straight tall, straight, 2″, or 4″ back bar
* stackable to 7 stools high in a room with an 8′ ceiling
* foot-supports, if used, must be removed before stacking (bracket may be left attached to stool, disconnect foot-support at hinge)
* optional back support must be removed before stacking
Will not stack with oval seat unless stacked on top.