double bass stools
‘concert’ basso performance chairs
Concert Design first to provide multi-adjustable ergonomic bass chairs, bass stools and performance chairs for all musicians.
shown with 15″ round seat
to your body requirements, even during performance;
* adjust back support vertically and horizontally to provide support where your body needs it, small, won’t interfere with arm movement, removable, if desired;
* foot-ring (included with ‘concert’ basso) adjusts independently to the position you prefer;
* fitted with an anti-rotation clamp on the shock to provide exceptional stability while seated (non-swivel);
* height 25″- 33″ (63.5-81.3cm) with 10″- 254mm shock.
$1,065USD each ‘concert’ basso chair (USD = U.S. Dollars)
with cutaway seat and one foot-support
favourite choice for the bass player
who sits with right leg straight to floor and left leg on foot-support.
||to flip-up out of the way of instruments and people coming on-stage; edges rounded; powder-coated black for good looks;
* optional foot-support attaches easily anywhere on the foot-ring and can be adjusted for height. Because it is placed on the floor, there is optimum support for the weight that may be placed upon it (12″ horizontal/8″-11″ vertical adjustment).$250USD each foot-support
$1,065USD each ‘concert’ basso chair
Link for aluminum foot-supports, new “Solo”
and standard foot-support
||Top view of the ‘concert’ basso and ‘gig’ molto stool seats.
Click on picture to enlarge and view descriptions.
Any of the ‘concert’ basso 15″ round, oval, cutaway and double cutaway seats may be used on the ‘gig’ stools.
The SF double cutaway seat and the 13″ round seat will not fit on the multi-adjustable ‘concert’ basso due to the size of the seat mechanism on the ‘concert’ basso.
Explanation of seat types
Replacement seat pricing (every stool or chair comes with the seat of your choice; prices given here are for an ‘extra’ seat or replacement seat).
$170USD for any ‘concert’ basso seat
$220USD for custom seat
Orchestra Bass Section Album